Wednesday, February 4, 2009

more dreams

So last night I dreamed that I was with my mom at an airport. It was huge and bustling, and had lots and lots of escalators. Like seriously, you could not just walk on the ground, there were escalators fucking EVERYWHERE, man. Anyway, the Boston Strangler was on the loose, and he was looking for me, but my mom didn't know that. So I said I was going to the bathroom, but really I just wanted to hide out from the Strangler. So my mom said, "Okay, but hurry up, because we're going to miss our flight." So I went on the escalator to the bathroom, but I couldn't hide because the restrooms were full to bursting with lesbians. Lesbians kissing, holding hands, lesbians texting, lesbians washing their hands, lesbians struggling to dry their hands under the shitty asthmatic-guy-blowing-on-you-hand dryer, lesbians OUT THE FUCKING WAZOO. So I panicked. I passed my mom on the escalator and she was like "JESUS CHRIST KAT WE'RE GOING TO MISS OUR FLIGHT LET'S GO" and I was like "JUST ONE SECOND MOM I'M TRYING TO EVADE THE STRANGLER" and then eventually I ran into this tiny, decrepit wooden bathroom, and the toilet was clogged with a bra for some reason, and just when I thought I was safe, I saw the shadow of the strangler creeping out from behind the partition.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't even know where to start with this one...

Kat said...

You'd best leave it alone, lest you be baffled as I was...