Monday, July 28, 2008

myspace pictures

So, I decided to make a post all about Myspace pictures and how ridonkulous they are. To start off the entry, I must say that none of these people are my friends or people I know, and if you see yourself in any of these pictures and want me to take it down, just leave me a comment and I'll do it.

bad photoshop

I guess this girl figured a tampon was a good hair accessory. I guess she also figured it'd distract from the uncannily smooth area under her eyes. oh, and her zombielike stare at the psp.


I'm sure her eyes are naturally luminous, reflecty, and colored like the sea on a brooding fog day, but I'm not the BOTD type.


I understand that she wanted to make herself look like she was wearing black eyeshadow, but why would you think this looked good? Her eyes look like black holes of death!


Again with the makeup photoshop! And I love Hello Kitty, don't get me wrong. But do you actually expect us to believe that the HK on your shirt is that glowy? "How awesome! An LED tanktop!"

wonderfully skanky (all on tila tequila's friends list)

I found this master of subtlety on Tila's comments page. His comment? "add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all adds i promise !add me i accept all"
I'm not kidding.


She calls herself "So Sammy". She's not only Sammy, she's very, very, Sammy. So back off bitches.


They're the size of your head. I bet this girl's tits are bigger than her ass.


This girl's comment was "party time!!!" Aptly stated. I think I got drunk just from looking at her picture. And an STD.

I'm not including this girl's picture because I don't want her to get raped or kidnapped by any more people. But here was her comment: "call me or text!559-572-xxxx!call me or text!559-572-xxxx!...." Only she put her ACTUAL PHONE NUMBER, about 200 more times.

celebrities

I have the same sunglasses as FLAVOR FLAV. FLAVOR FUCKING FLAV.


I think she defaced her own image so nobody else would do it first.


You might say, "Wait, I don't know this girl." Well, this is the first result I got when I searched for "Ron Jeremy". So, Ron Jeremy, everyone.


wtf?

Wait, this is just Kathy Griffin in a wig, right? RIGHT?


This lady is part of some show thingy, I think. In any case, her "about me" speaks for itself. " About me:
I am very nice woman who like to fighting the crimes. I am willing to do ANYTHING to get the information that is for the case. I go under the covers alot, so if ju see me around, don't come say "hi" unless I say ju "Hi" first. Especially if I'm handeling the cash on the street, then for sure, ju don't know me and don't see nothing."


"Hollywood Ken" takes himself REALLY seriously. Way too seriously for someone who refuses to wear sleeves.



No comments: