Tuesday, April 21, 2009

ow. ow. OW.

This is gonna be a short blog post today because I'm not really in the writing mood, but I love all my readers (all three of you, which, let's be honest, includes me) so much that I will write anyway.

My wisdom teeth are growing in. It's not just that I know it, I can feel it. I feel like I'm a baby, teething away, and it hurts. A lot. I don't know if you know this, but a staple of my diet is gummy, sugary, unhealthy crap. How can I destroy my body now? Smoke? Meth?

My first Polyvore too! As you can see, I'm really not into heels, at all.

2 comments:

Gabby said...

AHH I need everything in that polyvore. If only I had some moolah. DAMN ME AND MY NON-EXISTANT BABYSITTING SKILLS.

Kat said...

Ugh, me too. I need to get a job.

Also I need to learn to work Polyvore.