Tuesday, July 29, 2008

tila tequila

These are the best pictures I could find from this past season of Tila Tequila's Shot At Love. Please to enjoy.



It's challenges like these that Tila selected because they really get to the heart of a person and show off their character.



Everybody should know better than to serve hot dogs, pickles, cucumbers, zucchini, popsicles...anything remotely phallus-shaped, within an eleven-mile radius of Tila.




The most difficult challenge yet: The Farting Contest.




Tila and The Butterface do...something. Who cares, they're both half nude.




"Um, I came on this show because I haven't had much work since The Lost Boys and Feld-Dog and I decided I needed to get in on some hot Asian midget poon."




"I'm into subtle people!"




"Spinoff, MTV? Eh? Eh? Think about it, babe."




"Let me be your candy girl. I'm a naughty schoolgirl. We're going to fuck, is what I'm saying."




A great man once said, "Everything comes down to poo. From the top of your head, to the sole of your shoe."




I Punched A Douchebag On Tila Tequila's Show And All I Got Was Bo Diddly




"Ooh, not tonight. I'm pretty sure there's a couple of kids in there."




Just so you know he's totally secure in his masculinity.




"Everyone says I put the 'Sir' in Sirbrina!"

No comments: