Friday, August 7, 2009

fashion's for skinny girls

Let it be known that Kat is no waif. I know, considering the amount of time I spend blogging on food instead of fashion like I am supposed to be doing, you are shocked. But it is true. I'm probably, like, a size 7 or 8? I don't really care to check. But anyway, I'm totally proud to be non-thin. A lot of women say that, but I'm pretty sure I mean it. That's not to say that I don't have days where I hate my thighs and whatever, because I definitely do.

Anyway.

American Apparel is perplexing me lately.

It seems to me that this girl is missing something. That would be meat. On her bones. And a butt.

It's just weird that AA shoves the sexiness of its clothes down our throats, and then their models are reed-thin. I don't find that sexy, and I don't think many other people do. That's all.

But hey, it's okay to be skinny too. I used to be. And then I discovered cheesecake, and well, my thighs didn't really stand a chance after that, but it was nice while it lasted.

No comments: