Saturday, May 23, 2009

vous allez au promme! PICS DO NOT WORK, YOU WILL NEED TO CLICK THEM

From left: Leah, Lauren, Jess, Becca, Katie, Brandon, and me.





Leah and her hoes.


The group. From left, Brandon, Katie, Jared, LITTLE BECCA, Lauren, Leah, me, and Jess.

Okay, so prom. Was. Awesome. First off, we were driven there in a PARTY BUS by Jared's amazing parents. We saw a bottle of what I was hoping was champagne but what turned out to be sparkling grape juice. Damn. And I was so intent on getting crunk, as you kids call it.

Party bus!

My shoes were amazing. They made me about six foot two, but I refused to take them off. I even danced in them. My thighs are not killing me. Shut up. Neither are my feet. I mean, I bought them at Charlotte Russe, and I do not just like them, we are involved. I am in a relationship with my prom shoes. I call them James Franco and Andy Samberg.

Shortly after we started bumpin and grindin to the latest slow jamz.

Leah and I get our groove on.

Confident Point!

Basically it was the shizzit. As you kids say.

No comments: