Saturday, April 18, 2009

Okay, so here's what's happened in the months since I've updated

I was in Seussical!



There's our director Mr. Tryzbiak creeping in the background. He looks pretty pleased with something, over there. All it was was Mr. Bischof's desk, which was pretty messy, so I don't know.

I was a Cadet, a Hunch, a Hunter, and a Fish. It was fun times. I got to glow under blacklight for the "It's Possible" number. I named my fish Yolanda. I don't have any pictures of it, sadly. But it was epic. Lulz were had.
My Zune died and I got an iPod. It's pink, and its name is Fabulous Frank. I like to imagine it talking in the voice of a gay man.

Sadly, that's basically it. I have become addicted to lots of blogs since then. In fact, I'm up to date with everyone's blog... except my own. Writer's block FTW. I still can't really think of anything to post today, either, but Tavi and Karl Lagerfeld told me to, so I had to post.
Um, hopefully this doesn't last much longer.

No comments: