Friday, December 5, 2008

Twilight

I'm currently re-reading an ebook of Twilight, to brief myself for Sunday, when I go to see the movie. I'm not a fan, but I am a Team Jacob. I hate that Bella's a Mary Sue, and I think it could be way more well-written than it actually is, but I love vampires, so yeah.
Anyway, my main problem is that I can't just have the ebook window open, I have to have blogs and Myspace and Facebook and music on and AIM and MSN and Cyanide and Happiness and I Can Has Cheezburger and the ebook. So even though I know the story, it's still pissing me off that I have ADD and can only read one page every hour, basically.


I don't really like Kristen Stewart.

Oh well, such is life. Besides, R-Pat is sexy, even if he wears weird lipstick. He hates Edward and the books as much as I do.

No comments: